- Avoid touching the surface of the paper, especially the live print area. Moisture and oils from your skin can adversely effect the prints. Handle the paper only by its edges.
- If you have an archival folio box, it is not necessary to store the print in the plastic sleeve with the backing board. You can remove the print, and place it in the folio box. Prints should be separated by the glassine interleaving sheet.
- All prints are designed to fit either the small or large archival folio box.
- Prints should be kept away from direct sunlight.
- Ideally, the folio box with the prints should be stored flat.
Updated on June 21, 2020
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support